You previously could share links to Flat for Education to create scores, templates that make copies and embedding interactive scores to LMS. From now on you can do much more, for example:
- Easily collect your students' work and have access to their scores as soon as they start the activity. View live the changes your students make, and instantly give them feedback.
- Use Locked Templates to prevent your students from changing the original content from your templates.
- Creating Customized Toolsets to choose what tools will be available to work on the assignment.
- Use our Playback limitation with uploaded MP3 files to create your own dictations.
- ... and future new assignments features 🚀 !
We wrote new guides to help you creating your first Flat for Education activity in your LMS, check them out here: Canvas, Schoology, Moodle and Schoolbox. If you use a different LMS that supports LTI, you will be able to use these new features as well. If you use Google Classroom or MusicFirst with Flat for Education, you already have access to all these features.
Your existing assignments created in your LMs will continue to work as expected. Please feel free to contact us if you need help to setup your LMS or have any feedback about this update or Flat for Education.
Have a wonderful day,
Vincent & The Flat for Education team