The jungle is the richest habitat on Earth. To date, we keep discovering new species of fauna and flora in these ecosystems, which continue to be home to indigenous peoples. Because of the vast richness and biodiversity of the jungle, it is impossible to define its climate or vegetation straightforwardly.
In this challenge, you must capture the essence of the jungle in a song.
- Must be an original song specially created for this challenge. An arrangement will not be considered.
- Collaborations are not allowed.
- You can only submit one score.
- The duration of the song must be between 1 to 3 minutes. Scores longer than 3 minutes will not be considered.
- External audio sources can be used (it will not influence the results).
- If you have already won a challenge, you can submit your song, but you will not participate in the annual prize subscription, to give a chance to someone else.
- Deadline: 22th July. No late submissions!
✅ Accuracy (25)
How well the song embodies the essence of the jungle.
✅ Engagement (25)
How well your song captures one's attention for its entire duration.
✅ Transitions (25)
How smooth and well-designed the song's transitions are (e.g. modulations).
✅ Founder Enjoyment (25)
How the founders of Tutteo, the company behind Flat, like your piece.
- Follow us on Twitter (5 points).
- Send us a picture of you composing the song that we can share on our social media when submitting your score (5 points).
- Tell us how do you think we could improve the challenges (5 points).
- Tell us how Dislan Music, June’s composer of the month, defines his style. Hint, the answer is in this article (5 points).
🥇 The score with the most points wins.
We will announce the winner on August 2nd!
🏆 One-year Premium subscription.
- Promotion in our blog and social media.
- Special badge for a year showing you as the winner of this month's challenge!
Please send your submission 👉🏽 here before the deadline!
Late submissions will not be considered.